|Pear Educational Products|
After giving the website a brand new look and adding some new products, Pear Educational Products is having a Grand Re-Opening! In celebration, I'm offering a giveaway package with a sampling of our lapbooking products.
One lucky winner will receive:
(1) Fold-Up Project Base
(1) Fold-Up Project Extended Base
(2) Project Base Adhesive Strips
(1) Blank Project Book, 6 x 8
(1) Blank Project Book, 9 1/2 x 11
(1) Blank Project Book, 12 x 12
Designed specifically for lapbooking, the supplies at Pear Educational Products have several features to make your final lapbooking and notebooking projects extra special.
The Fold-Up Project Bases come are made of heavy card stock and come as a 3 or 4 panel folder. Double scored folds allow you to stuff your lapbooks full of learning goodies and easily close flaps. Not only does the clean white background look nicer and give more options, but the working area is a much larger than standard manila folders.
The Project Base Adhesive Strips are our innovative solution for easy storage in a 3-ring binder. Strips come with mylar reinforced holes and a heavy-duty ahesive strip with peel-away backing. Simply peel and adhere to the back of your lapbook. Non-adhesive side can be colored or decorated to match your lapbook. No more using ugly duct tape for 3-ring binder storage!
Our spiral-bound Blank Project Books, also made of heavy cardstock, come in three different sizes. Our 9 1/2 x 11 and 12 x 12 books are made of 14 sheets, plus an additional page with a pocket on the front and back to store extra pieces. This is enough for 26 usable pages inside and a front and back cover to customize. Our 6 x 8 book is 16 sheets - enough for a front and back cover and 30 usable pages to fill with memorable learning material. This smaller size is great for younger children. On all of our books, the spiral is larger than a standard notebook, allowing for expansion of the overall thickness when items are added to pages.
Giveaway Entry Information!
There are numerous ways to enter. Be sure to leave a way to contact you should you be the lucky winner!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Pear Educational Products and tell me which is your favorite product (lapbooking or otherwise).
For additional entries (leave a comment for each).
- Post about this giveaway on your own blog, Twitter, or Facebook. Please specify which in your comments (3 entries each…please leave 3 comments for each post!).
- Like Pear Educational Products on Facebook.
- Follow Pear Educational Products on Twitter.
- Follow the Pear Educational Products’ blog with GFC. (I've love for you to follow me here on Chatter, Clatter and Things that Matter as well, but the extra entry is to follow the Pear Educational Products specifically.)
- Subscribe to Pear Educational Products’ blog via email.
- Subscribe to Pear Educational Products’ blog via a reader.