Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Do your kids need math practice over the summer?

Math is a subject that I continue through the summer with the kids. Otherwise, I'll need to reteach material in the fall. One way I'll be doing that this summer is by using MathScore. MathScore is a product I reviewed this year through the TOS Crew. You can read more about the product here.

I've just been made aware of some special pricing for MathScore, available through July 31st. This exclusive limited offer is drastically reduced from the regular pricing and cannot be found on the website. You need to go through this special link. Instead of $14.95/month for the first student, you can lock in at $5.95/month! Additional students are at a discount too. If you are in the market for some math practice for your students, either through the summer or beyond, this is deal you'll want to look into!

No comments: