Friday, October 10, 2008

More Reviews Coming Up!

I am very excited about some of the products that I will be able to review for you all very soon.

Within a few days, I will be posting about www. helpme2teach.com, a subscription website that helps homeschoolers find websites and information. I have been seeing advertisements from this company over the last several months and wondered what it was all about. Now I know...and you will too!

Several other products are on their way. Once I've had a chance to use them for a couple of months, I will share all my thoughts with you. I am really excited to try some of these products out. Some I have never heard of before and others I was already contemplating added to our school day. Some of the next products in line are: Peterson Handwriting, All About Spelling and the Homeschooling ABCs course by KnowledgeQuest. If you are looking for information on any of these products, check back and I'll share my perspective.

No comments: