E-Homeschooling: Embracing the E-Book Revolution
Many of you are already familiar with the value of E-Books but there are plenty of homeschoolers who aren’t, and many that would welcome additional information.
And right now this $14.95 value is FREE!
This unique book will help answer the following questions about E-Books and so much more:
- Why should I buy E-Books and what are their unique benefits? How can I use E-Books with homeschooling?
- How am I supposed to read them?
- Can I get help creating my virtual bookshelf?
- What can you tell me about storing E-Books on my computer?
- What are some great organizing tips for E-Books?
- Can you give me a lot of suggestions and ideas that I can actually use?
- What can I learn about the E-Book market and The Old Schoolhouse®?
- What do I need to know to publish my own E-Books?
- What are some of the legal issues in electronic publishing that I need to know about?
Whether you’ve wondered about E-Books, or are already addicted to them as an incredible resource, or would like more information to even write and publish your own E-Book, you’ll be delighted by the wealth of information provided.
Here’s what Heidi Strawser, E-Book Reviews Specialist and Special Projects Manager for TOS, has to say about it:
“E-Homeschooling: Embracing the E-Book Revolution is the most all-inclusive ‘book about E-Books’ that I have ever seen (and I’m not just saying that because I had a part in writing it)! As the E-Book Reviews Specialist for the Schoolhouse Store, I see a lot of E-Books cross my path each week. Even I was impressed with the ideas and suggestions that are presented here. One of the most valuable aspects of this E-Book, in my opinion, is the legal portion written by TOS’s own legal consultant, Susan Spann. This portion is well-written and informative; and a great place for new E-Book writers to begin. From there, I’d encourage writers to check out my article for all the things we are looking at when screening E-Books for sale in our store. I think you’ll be encouraged to start writing! If not, at least you’ll learn more about E-Books, their value in today’s homeschooling arena, and how you can benefit from them.”Get your free download today here!