Thursday, April 15, 2010

Beyond busy...

I sometimes don't post much when our life slows down and there isn't much to report, but my absence has been because of the opposite this time! I have much to report, but no time to share!

The last two weeks have brought on sickness (preventing me from Fit Mommy participation), new karate belts, travel of two family members (and not without adventures), a death in the family, and preparation for a big theater performance. We are finally getting back to normal, whatever that may be.

I will try to share some of the highlights of the last couple weeks over the next few days. A couple of reviews for the TOS Crew will be posted soon as well!

April is always a busy time of the year for our family. What about you? Is your April just as crazy as mine?

No comments: