Friday, July 16, 2010

And the cluttering begins...


Look Mom, it's still clean! ....not! It didn't take long at all. The Lego pieces first appeared yesterday. My son promised that when he was done with his creation, he'd clean up the remaining pieces.

He showed me the (really cool) creation this morning, and I reminded him to clean up the floor.

"Uh-huh," he said.

Still waiting.

What you can't see in the pic is the closet door open with dirty clothes on the floor two feet from the hamper. Did you notice the wipe off board that is now hanging from one side. Nice touch, eh?

Sigh. To nag or allow natural consequences, that is the question.

2 comments:

Holly said...

ugh, legos are a big problem for us here too!

Laura O in AK said...

We have the same problem here. I wish I could say the boys' room had just a smattering of legos on the floor. I can't even step in there without stepping on something right now. And, it won't be any better when eldest son returns home from camp tomorrow.