Why should your child take part?
• World Math Day is the education event for the world!
• They will love it! Be part of setting a world record!
• It will create an amazing buzz around math.
• Designed for all ages and ability levels.
• Simple to register and participate.
• Great prizes. And it’s absolutely free!!
Registration is in process! To find out more, visit http://www.worldmathsday.com/.
New this year is World Spelling Day, taking place on March 3, 2011.
What do students do?
Students play at home and at school against other students around the world in live spelling games. Each game lasts for 60 seconds and students can play up to 100 games, earning points for each correct answer. The students who answer the most questions appear in the Hall of Fame. Students can select their level and move up as they progress. There are 5 different levels of play, 20 games on each level.
Learn more by visiting http://www.worldspellingday.com/.
Both of these events are FREE and brought to you by 3P Learning.