Monday, August 2, 2010

Free Audio Books!

I'm really excited about the free resource that Kristi over at Clothesline Musing has shared!  Both of my kids like to listen to audio books.  Now that they both have speaker systems for their ipods, listening while cleaning, drawing, or just hanging out in their room is even easier...and now cheaper!

Check out www.booksshouldbefree.com!

My daughter is taking a literature class on Mark Twain and several of his works are available, among many other classics. The audio books will be a perfect supplement for her class!  This is definitely a site to be bookmarked.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Joelle said...

Hello, I come from Hip Homeschool Hop. I love to meet other fellow homeschoolers. My boys love audiobooks as well, so I am going over to check this link. Thanks for sharing.

Joelle said...

Hello, I come from the Hip Homeschool Hop. I love meeting other fellow homeschoolers. My boys love audiobooks as well, so I am off checking out this link. Thanks for sharing.