Both Sheri @ Homeschooling on a Wing and a Prayer and April @ Busy Minds, Busy Hands, Busy Feet awarded me the Sunshine Award.
And then today, Michelle @ A Life Better Than I Deserve gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award.
Both of these awards have the following requirements:
1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award.
2) Pass the award on to the bloggers whose blogs you love (15 tops)
3) Share 7 things about yourself
I don't think I could possibly come up with 21 interesting tidbits about me, so in an effort to save you all from boredom, I'm combining the requirements and only giving you 7 things for all three awards!
7 Random Things About Little 'Ole Me
1. I used to be a Purchasing Manager and once spent over a $1,000,000 in one day! Granted, it would have been more fun if it were my own money and it didn't involve large quantities of steel and electrical panels, but hey, it was fun nonetheless.
2. Do I dare admit I refused to date my husband when we first met? He kinda grew on me! In October, we will have been married for 16 years!
3. May (except the closest of friends) think I am ultra organized. I am so not! I often feel scattered. I guess I put on a good front!
4. Ever since I turned 40, I can't type! I've either been leaving out critical words (e.g. "not") and end up typing the exact opposite of what I mean, or have very strange word substitutions. Fortunately, most of my friends seem to be able to decipher my now cryptic emails.
5. I am definitely not a morning person, no matter how hard I try to be. I can get so much more done in the wee hours of the night.
6. I'm really, really claustrophobic. I once got stuck in a friend's bathroom (the sliding door became jammed) and had to be rescued very quickly by another friend yielding a butter knife before I completely freaked out. A pull ribbon was later installed on that door and it is still there today, even though that was about 9 years ago. What great friends I have!
7. Two years ago, I completely didn't get blogging and had no idea why anyone would want to share their thoughts with the world. Around the same time, I also hesitantly applied to be on the TOS Crew and almost didn't accept the invitation. It's just a little ironic that I'm blogging about 7 random facts of myself because of awards given to me by some great ladies met through the TOS Crew, no?
Now, for the fun part, passing the awards along to some great bloggers!
I award the Sunshine Award to the following, in no particular order:
1. Kris @ Homeschooling Momma3
2. Melissa @ Day In Day Out
3. Tonya @ Live the Adventure
4. Alecat @ Serenades & Solace
5. Holly @ A Mommy's Blessings
6. Tracy @ Our Life with 3 Guys and a Doll
7. Tonia @ The Sunny Patch
I award the Beautiful Blogger Award to the following, in no particular order:
1. Denise @ Light, Liberty and Learning
2. Lisa @ The Berry Patch
3. Heather @ Faith, Family, and Fun
4. Becky @ There is Hope
5. Wendy @ Homeschooling Blessings
6. Merit @ Creative Learning
7. Lori @ Loving Learning at Home