Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome Hip Homeschool Hop Visitors!

Photobucket


Thanks for stopping by my blog, a conglomeration of homeschooling tips and advice, everyday tales, curriculum reviews, and various thoughts on the trivial and the significant.

Stick around and browse for awhile. Feel free to follow via email or through Google Friend Connect (in the sidebar).

Some of my more popular homeschooling posts:

Where we homeschool
Are your kids keeping up with peers? 4-part series 
Gee, you're well-socialized!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Stopping by from the Hip Homeschool Hop! This is our first year homeschooling, so I am looking forward to learning from your blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you joined the Hip Homeschool Hop today. I'm your newest follower. :)

Sue
The Homeschool Chick