Friday, October 1, 2010

The Schoolhouse Planner, plus something new!

Many of you know about the Schoolhouse Planner offered by TOS; I've talked about them and the related Modules here on my blog in the form of reviews (my first ever review in 2008!) and even as part of an ad contest (I tied for first!).  Each year, TOS makes the planner bigger and better, adding more features and forms, more recipes, and more articles.  This year, they've offered a completely new, but related, product to the line: student planners!

One of my goals this year is to get my daughter to manage her time better.  Unfortunately, it is a skill I didn't learn at a young age and which is still a struggle.  I have not seen these new student planners yet, but I'm excited at the possibilities of it as a learning tool toward independence and responsibility.  I'm specifically looking at the the High School Student Schoolhouse Planner for my oldest, but there are also planners for primary and middle school students as well.  You can see the complete line of e-book planners at the Schoolhouse Store here.

Disclaimer:  I have not used nor viewed this item. As a result of my sharing the news of the new planners with you, I will be entered into a drawing for a gift certificate prize.

No comments: