Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Is it spring yet?

I don't know about you, but this is the time of year that I long for spring. I'm tired of being cold and wondering if the sun still exists. It doesn't help that there are still MONTHS left of this climate here in Michigan. What sometimes gives me a pick-me-up is to plan activities and purchases for the warmer months ahead, even if it seems they may never get here. Perhaps thinking about what seeds are needed for the garden, exploring summer camps for the kids, or checking out some new swingsets or patio furniture for the backyard is in order?

Whatever your spring purchase needs, CSN Stores have over 200 online stores to shop and help bring you a little warmer weather cheer your way.  And the good news is, you don't have to head out into the cold to shop!

Stay tuned for another CSN Stores product review in the near future. I hope to find something to get me out of the winter blues.

No comments: