Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kaplan is giving away FREE e-books!

Through 1/17/11, you can select from 130 titles entirely FREE for your Nook, Kindle, iPad, or Sony eReader.  Even if you don't have one of these nifty devices, you can download software to your PC and have access to the ebooks.  While I'd love a Kindle or Nook, I don't own one (yet).  Instead, I downloaded the Kindle software to my PC.

FREE Kaplan e-Books

Of the available titles, over 25 are directly related to college prep, covering SAT, ACT,  PSAT, AP, and SAT subject exams.  I'm off to do some serious downloading...

1 comment:

Blossom Barden (NorthLaurel) said...

Thanks for posting this! I had forgotten about the original offering (from the 4-10th) so am very glad to see that now they have offerings for Kindle now and an extended date! :) Thanks again.