WORLD MATH DAY, MARCH 3rd, 2010 - SET TO BREAK A GUINNESS WORLD RECORD.
World Math Day is free and lots of FUN!
Join us in a celebration of numbers as students from
around the globe unite in their quest to set a world record
in answering questions. Be a part of
this great education event involving more than 2 million
students from over 200 countries.
It's Free and Fun!
• Brand NEW format.
• World Math Day is the education event for the world!
• Your students will love it! Be part of setting a world record!
• It will create an amazing buzz around Math
• Designed for all ages and ability levels. Simple to register and participate. All you need is internet access.
• Great prizes
• And it’s absolutely free!!
HURRY, registration closes March 2nd 2010