Friday, February 19, 2010

Review: Homeschool Library Builder


Want books? What homeschooler doesn't? I think most of us have a serious addiction. The problem isn't the addiction, but funding it!

Homeschool Library Builder is a family-run book business by two fellow homeschooling moms whose goal is to affordably fill home libraries with quality literature. Both new and used books and materials are available at reasonable prices and a satisfaction guarantee.

I reviewed Homeschool Library Builder last year. You can read my full review here. At the time, I had ordered some books that I needed for our Sonlight program, which were easy to find in with the "Search by Curriculum" category. Since that time, I have again ordered more from Homeschool Library Builder and received the same great service. This time I found two new DVDs that had been on my wishlist for some time. The prices were great and I was able to use my membership points for a discount.

If you order in the month of February, you will receive and automatic 20% off your order. If you find a treasure to add to your library, make sure you take advantage of the free HSLB Book Points Membership Rewards Program when ordering to earn points for discounts off future purchases.

No comments: