Thursday, September 15, 2011

Do you Groupon?

Heard of Groupon?  Essentially, it works on the power of buying in numbers.  An offer is made, and if so many get in on it, it becomes a live deal.  You pay a certain discounted amount upfront, then get a coupon to claim.

I had seen info about Groupon a while and pretty much ignored it...until they offered a Groupon for Amazon.  I don't remember the exact amount, something like pay $10 and get $20 worth of product.  The amount of savings didn't matter much, since I buy from Amazon all. the. time. and it was a deal no matter the amount. I joined, got my Amazon coupon, and have been getting Groupon offers since.  I've cashed in on a few, and have been mighty tempted with others.  The nice thing is the Groupon offers are often for local areas, too.  There have been quite a few for stores in little downtown area of my small town over the past year.

There is no fee to sign up. If you would like to check out Groupon, please click on the following link:

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu15631893

Full disclosure! Yes, I could benefit.  If you get in on a Groupon before September 28, I get a little bonus for a future Groupon on my own.  It is a definite win-win, as I suspect you'll be thrilled with the offers that come through.

No comments: